Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting Started...

I created this blog a while ago after quite a bit of thinking and getting about learning how to create it which is not always as quick and easy as the google instructions.
So when I was finally done, I was tired and kept thinking of where to start or what do focus this blog on. (am sure other bloggers have faced a similar situation)
Thoughts shooting through my mind on various subjects, issues, objects, concepts..

Crunchyblackant is not just about wearing fancy clothes that drop down, its an entire process, a process that evolves with my environment, my growth where I am and what I express.
I don't really enjoy using the word fashion as its highly over estimated or under-estimated or maybe purely just a hackneyed word. I'd rather like to call it wearable design with character.

No comments:

Post a Comment